Remote Office Manager 4.1.2
Remote Office Manager is a program for administering and controlling computers.
Remote Office Manager is a program for administering and controlling computers remotely in local area networks and wide area networks. It allows you to remotely access the computer desktop in real time. You see the remote computer screen in a resizable window and can control the remote computer with your mouse and keyboard.
Remote Office Manager (ROM) provides fast, safe and comfortable access to remote computers and supports LAN and WAN (Internet) connections. Besides mouse and keyboard control, ROM offers a number of other tools useful for a system administrator, for example, file transfer, a task manager, remote launch, capturing sound from the remote computer and much more.
Main Remote Office Manager advantages:
* High performance in both local area and low bandwidth networks.
* Complete compatibility with Windows Vista.
* A lot of features – file transfer, a remote task manager, Wake On LAN and much more.
* Remote installation. There are several types of remote installation available, including installation in a domain, using a group policy and MSI.
* Security. All data is encrypted with the help of up-to-date technologies and public key protocols (RSA with a 2048-bit public key and AES with a 256-bit session key).
* Configuring the program for running in case of a complicated network topology due to such features as "Connect through" and "Callback connection".
* Supporting several connections.
* Free technical support.